Inscrit le: 22 Jan 2018
|Posté le: Lun 22 Jan - 04:23 (2018) Sujet du message: How to solve the outputing full-length vertical black belt?
|Possible causes of failure:
(1) Damaged or scratched photosensitive drum on the photosensitive drum;
(2) Magnetic roller scraper local damage;
(3) The printer (usually the guide channel) is contaminated with toner.
(1) Observe whether the black strip of the output proofs is fuzzy, and if so, clean or replace the sensitive light to encourage the scapegoat. If not, then check the drum longitudinal whether there are signs of scratching the eye look, if so, check the drums scalloped local injury, in general, the output proof vertical black lines, indicating the drum longitudinal (circumferential direction) There are more obvious scratches, which can only replace the hp toner cartridges, but also carefully check the cleaning scraper sticky things or damage, you should first remove or replace the scraper, so as not to scratch the photosensitive drum.
(2) If it is not a problem on the drum, you can check the magnetic roller scraper for foreign matter or defective, so that it can not play the role of limited cf230a toner and the drum between the no beating imaging distance, magnetic roller part of the toner directly onto the drum surface, forming a black line. The solution is to clean the magnetic roller scraper or replace the magnetic roller scraper.
(3) In addition to the above two reasons, the printer (usually the guide channel) is contaminated with toner will form a black bar failure. When the printer paper path into the paper guide on the melting of toner aggregation, the paper rubbed to the paper after passing through, it will form a black line. The reason for the formation of the black line, the general shades have changed, the line edge is rather vague, as the above two reasons are clear, and most of the channels contaminated by the toner for the transfer wheel, the upper and lower heat roller and other parts, so its clear, which removes the dirt while hot while the printer is off. However, if the upper and lower heat roller damage or aging caused, although after cleaning will solve the problem temporarily, but immediately will reproduce the fault, it should be considered to replace the upper and lower hot roller.