futures mamans a l'honneur Index du Forum futures mamans a l'honneur
futures mamans, a vos claviers! Nouvelles mamans, vous êtes bienvenue aussi!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

After months of reading asking questions and doing online

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    futures mamans a l'honneur Index du Forum -> Grossesse -> allaitement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 00:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: After months of reading asking questions and doing online Répondre en citant

He feels much safer pushing this trampoline around when he cuts grass.  It had a better bounce and was a much stronger trampoline.  I could see this trampoline lasting for a very very long time.5 years.After months and months of research, Ive finally narrowed by search on trampoline brand and specifications.  Weve had other issues in the past with this trampoline, such Auto Gas Springs as pad and mat issues, but those were Auto accessories minor aesthetic issues.  We had so many defects with past couple of companies, it ended costing us more than we anticipated.  Well, they dont.  No doubt, the spring trampoline was a much better trampoline than the springless trampoline.  They had the thickest frame Id ever seen.  Their springs were long and stiff.  However, once my frame cracked, that was when I had to scrap that trampoline and do my research on a more quality trampoline.  After 5-6 months, the bands, that were supposed to act as springs, stretched and all bounces were lost.  However, the frame wasnt as strong as I had liked.  The best part about this trampoline was that it cost about the same prices as my 2nd trampoline got snapped.  Very reasonably priced and very knowledgeable reps.  Ive had this trampoline for about 3 months and it still stands like a tank.  I went onto their website and called them.  In the past 4 years, Ive owned 2 trampolines.  It warped and cracked at the joint.  The bounce was much better than my previous 2 trampolines.  After the 8th month, a few of the bands broke, so that was the end of that trampoline.  That trampoline only lasted us 8 months.  Even my gardener likes the sturdiness of this trampoline.  My first concern, obviously, was springs and frame.

.  My gardener normally cuts my grass twice per month, so he has to push my trampoline around.  They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful.  They knew their trampoline specs, inside and out.  That trampoline lasted close to 2.  Those bands were non-replaceable, so we had to scrap that trampoline.  Compared to my old trampoline, their frame was almost twice as thick.  I purchased a 15 round Olympus Pro. 

After months of reading, asking questions and doing online research, I finally found my trampoline.  The first trampoline we bought was a department, springless trampoline.  I should have checked the specs first before buying, but I thought all spring trampolines had the same specs.  The springless trampoline was probably the worst trampoline.  I was watching The Price is Right and saw a company call Trampoline Jumpers.  After being pushed around so many time, the frame eventually gave. 

The next trampoline we purchased was from an online company

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 00:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    futures mamans a l'honneur Index du Forum -> Grossesse -> allaitement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation